Tuesday 2 April 2019

Chat: teenage rebellion

It is a chat, so what I am about to say is nothing to do with scientific proofs, it is just something that comes out of my mind. I personally do not think I made too many troubles during my teenage rebellion period because I was studying aboard and far away from home. I think that it is completely normal for any one to rebel during their teen years; moreover, not only our humans have teenage rebellion, other animals also have. People who have raised a puppy knows dogs also have their teenage rebellion and are also difficult to deal with. It is made by the nature. Why do we have teenage rebellion?
I think it is a necessity for animals to survive in the nature. Parents protect their children from the outside danger when they are young and vulnerable; however, parents will become old and incapable of feeding their children, so the children have to become independent before their parents become old. Teenage rebellion is a necessary process that forces parents to give up their control over their children and makes children come out of their parents' protection and eventually become independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment